Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Layout using CTMH Claire Paper Pack

Here is another layout that we created at our Chicago Regional Celebrations.  It is using our Claire Paper Pack.  They had the title cut for us...I have never heard the little poem that goes with this...but most have heard it.  


Here is a close up of the first page.  We had the clouds that were cut from our Cricut cartridge that we popped up and put on there...and also used our Trinket Wooden Shapes.  See I told you I went through 3 packages of these!  LOL
Here is a close up of the clouds with those wooden trinket shape hearts.  They are called "color ready" so you can color them, but I just keep them the wooden color.

Now, had I cut this title, I would have put the insides of the letters in there...but I didn't.  But you can!  

Here is a close up of the second page.  We took our Patterned Pennant Stamp set (D1534) and stamped part of it on the bottom there to create a sun!  CUTE!
Now I just need to get my pictures developed and on the layouts!  That is next week!  LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment