Friday, May 10, 2013

Close to my Heart May Special - Dream Pop

Ok...I just have to say I LOVE THIS SPECIAL!  This paper pack is BRIGHT, SUMMERY and just makes me smile!  Here are some samples I made...




I love these cards!!!  Wouldn't you LOVE to get one of these in the mail??  How about brightening someone day and sending one!   (So much better then a text!!)  You can, simply recreate them with YOUR Dream Pop paper pack!

On all these cards I also used our washi tape (love it) and our Trinkets Wooden Shapes (my new go to accessory...don't tell anyone but I am on my 3rd bag of these!  And there are 57 shapes per bag!  Yes, I LOVE THEM!)  lol

And then the layout!  It just MAKES ME HAPPY!  I used the Dream Pop paper again.  BUT, the color wheels on the right side...guess what!  They are papers from ALL 7 of our paper packs in this catalog!  How fun is that!  And it ALL works!  So remember you can mix and match your paper packs!

Here is a close up of the left page.


And a close up of the right page.



And a close up of the title.  For the word "color" I used our Trinity Alphabet.  If you don't have this alphabet you MUST have it!  It has 3 different sized alphabets AND numbers!  SO worth it!  I stamped each letter in a different color and I stamped it close together so they touch.  I love that look.  Then I cut it out and left a little white border.  The "you" and "my" are from another one of my MUST HAVE accessories.  Our Keyboard Kraft Alphabet.  They are little tiny stickers and you get like a MILLION in the package!  LOL  LOVE THEM!  And the "world" is from our Cricut cartridge.  




And lastly, here is a close up of the color wheels that have the names of the paper packs that I got them out of.  And a BIG thanks to my friend Julie (who we made these together) for putting the names of the kits on here and doing this work FOR ME!  Everyone needs a friend like that!

I hope you liked my Dream Pop samples...remember, if you want this paper pack, you need to get it in May!  For every $35 you spend, you can get one for just $10 ($19.95 value).  They are while supplies last, so make sure you get yours SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment