Friday, November 30, 2012

December Group Pages

I am so excited for these December pages!  This month we are making 6 PAGES!!  Normally we make 4, but this month we are making all 6!  YIPPEE!  So if you would like to get your pages done BEFORE the holiday, you will need to contact me soon to get signed up!  


Not a member?  We have openings in our groups!  Just call me and I can let you know what groups have openings.  
Not sure if you want to join?  That is ok...you can come as a guest to my groups.  All you have to do is pay for the kit and you are on your way!


I really LOVE this kit!  I love how the pages came out and I can't wait to start taking pictures and put them on!  How great will that be to have your pages WAITING for the pictures!  Normally it is the other way around! lol

So don't delay!  Get signed up for these workshops soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment