Monday, November 19, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY SPECIAL


Black Friday Saturday AND Sunday!

Would you like free & discounted Close to my Heart scrapbooking & stamping products?  I am having a Black Friday, Saturday AND Sunday filled with deals!   Here’s how it works. 

Place an order of $25 - $50 (before shipping & tax) and get one of our NEW marker sets free ($5.95 value) of your choice (note, some colors are not yet available so this is based on availability). PLUS be entered in a drawing for a free CTMH My Legacy Album ($24.95)

If you spend $50 or more you will qualify to receive the stamp of the month for just $5.  

Place an order of $51 - $75 (before shipping & tax) and get a free paper pack ($9.95 value) from the Autumn/Winter Catalog (or any paper pack I have here at my house...this listing will be emailed to you after your order is placed) plus you also will qualify for the November stamp of the month for $5. PLUS be entered in a drawing TWICE for a free CTMH My Legacy Album ($24.95).

Place an order of $76 - $100 (before shipping & tax) and get a free paper pack AND a marker set FREE ($15.90 value) from the Autumn/Winter Catalog (or any paper pack I have here at my house...this listing will be emailed to you after your order is placed) plus you also will qualify for the November stamp of the month for $5.  PLUS be entered in a drawing THREE TIMES for a free CTMH My Legacy Album ($24.95).

Place an order of $101 - $149 (before shipping & tax) and get a free paper pack, marker set AND stamp pad FREE ($21.15) from the Autumn/Winter Catalog (or any paper pack I have here at my house...this listing will be emailed to you after your order is placed) plus you also will qualify for the November stamp of the month for $5
PLUS be entered in a drawing FOUR TIMES or a free CTMH My Legacy Album ($24.95).

Place an order of $150 (before shipping & tax) or more and get $25 in select products of your choice FREE!  Choose from stamps, stamp pads, markers, blocks, paper packs, stickease & cardstock.  If you are in this category, YOU MUST email your order to me in order to get your free products!  PLUS be entered in a drawing FIVE TIMES for a free CTMH My Legacy Album ($24.95).

You can either email me or place your order and link it to the Black Friday “Party” on my website.  When placing your order it will ask if you would like to join that party.  YOU MUST EITHER join that party OR email your order to me to qualify for this special!

Make sure to check out our While Supplies Last section of my website to see the newest items added!  There are AWESOME sales out there!  These items MUST be purchased online...so if you are interested in any of these products, you can combine them with other items for my sale and pay just ONE shipping rate as low as $4.95 and it will be delivered RIGHT to your doorstep by Fed Ex.

If you live out of town, you must order online via my Black Friday Order on my website.  This will make sure your order is delivered right to you.   Please make sure you link to that order before you check out in order to be eligible for the free bonus’.  These free items in my special will be ordered by ME, the computer doesn’t know I have a personal special.  After your order is place, I will be sending you an email on Monday requesting what you want for your free product.  So watch for that email from me.

***SPECIAL NOTE MORE DISCOUNTED PRODUCTS*** If you spend $50 (before shipping & tax) and you get the November stamp of the month for $5, you will qualify for any stamp set (in the Autumn/Winter Catalog) for  50% off!  PLUS CTMH will donate $1 to the Hurricane Sandy relief fund.  PLUS, that 1/2 price stamp set will then COUNT towards your sales of other free stuff from me!!  The fun keeps going!!  

If you have any questions or need help placing your order, PLEASE call (402-334-5615) or email me gottastamp@cox.net and I will be happy to assist you!

No comments:

Post a Comment