Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Snowman Display Tray

It's that time of year!  When the snow falls.  We actually had a little fall earlier this week.  Good thing it didn't stay!  Whew!  lol
Today I wanted to share my display tray (Z1750 $19.95) I made the other day.  I thought it looked so good.  

This is using our Display Tray.  What I love about this is they are EASY TO MAKE!  All the openings are 3" x 4".  So it doesn't take a lot of supplies.  
I was on a mission.  I went in my stash and found LOTS of retired supplies and was determined to use them!  
The snow drift at the top was just cut by hand and then I used liquid appliqué and our silver glitter glitz gel.
Then I used a snowflake from our dimensional elements.  I also used my FAVORITE stamp set in the catalog...Flakey Friends (C1506 $13.95)  I used some Cricut shapes from our Art Philosophy Cartridge, and some of our overlays.  Those are the glossy snowflake things.  They were 4 x 6, so I just cut them in 1/2 and tada...perfect.  Now I need to add some pictures and I will be done.  

These display trays make perfect gifts AND you can use left over paper & supplies from your stash.  You still have time to get these and create them for Christmas gifts!  I actually have a few here on hand.  If you would like to create these for gifts, give me a call & I will hook you up!



No comments:

Post a Comment