Friday, August 3, 2012

Sign up to be a Consultant!

So many cool things happening at Close to my Heart!!!   First, if you sign up to be a consultant in August you will get this STINKIN CUTE back pack FREE!  We got these at convention and can I just say BEST BAG CLOSE TO MY HEART HAS EVER GIVEN US!  BUT, you knew that was coming...they are while supplies last so if you are interested, please sign up soon!  AND there is more!  
OUR new consultant kit is just $49!!  So if you are one who would like to do this for a discount or as a hobby, this is the kit for you!  We give you less catalogs and less paper work! (see picture below)  But if you would like to sign up as a business builder and get that stuff, you can for just $99.  So you pick which kit will be for you!  And don't worry, if you sign up with the $49 kit and you would like to become a business builder later you can...no problem and NO extra fees!  

As a consultant on my team you will get me!  I work with you as much or as little as you would like!  You choose!  I also have trainings, monthly meetings, swaps and my team also has our Gotta Stamp Weekend that is devoted just to my team and getting LOTS done that also includes classes too!  So it's time to get in on the fun!  Join my Gotta Stamp Crew today by going to my website and clicking on the  Opportunity tab>become a consultant.  It really has been an amazing journey for me!  OH, I almost forgot, our next incentive trip contest starts October 1 and you can earn a trip for two to the Westin in COSTA RICA!  It is to an all inclusive resort!  

Then one last thing...our NEW CRICUT ARTISTE cartridge!  It is amazing.  Be one of the first to get yours!  You can either call me to order it or go to my website and order it now!  It is $99 and you get the cartridge with 700 images.  ONLY 2 are repeated from our last cartridge..the circle and square.  We have bags, boxes, purses, cupcake liners, party items you name it!  There is not another cartridge like it!  Plus you get 3 stamp sets (see them in the picture above) and 3 dimensional elements chip board sheets.  It is a great deal!  
You can still get our other Cricut Cartridge too!  It is the Art Philosophy!  It is an amazing one too! 
So here's to tons of fun with Close to my Heart!  



No comments:

Post a Comment