Friday, August 31, 2012

September Group Layouts

Ready for School?  I am ready with some layouts for you!  Here are the layouts we are making in my September Groups.  You can make them more "school' or less.  On the first layout I have my son's school picture, but I didn't have any other pictures from school so I added a variety of pictures from the year...so I named my page Year in Review!

 The second page is of Cody's 10th grade year.  Again, not many pictures from school so I just added a few from his year!
If you would like to make these layouts, contact me and we can get you in the group that best fits your schedule.  See the Upcoming Events Tab for all the dates!  

Then I decided to use the same paper pack and NOT do anything related to school.  Here it is...a birthday layout.  This is what I love about CTMH products.  They are so versatile! 
Here is a close up of the balloons and the banner.  Yes, both of these are from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge!  AND the stamps that come with the cartridge.  LOVE IT!!  This was also the layout that we made at my crop!  Wishing you were at my crop now don't you!  LOL  Make sure you catch the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment