Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Close to my Heart New Markers

Close to my Heart has just introduced our New Alcohol based markers.  Check out this video on how easy they are to use!

Did you check out the video?  How cool is that!  I love these markers.  No streaks, no pilling, just great coverage AND you can add highlights and shading.  LOVE IT!

Would you like to make the banner featured in this video (also on page 86 of our catalog)?  Then RSVP for my Harvest Banner Workshop on Saturday, October 13th at 10:00 am.   I will have all the supplies here for you to make this ADORABLE banner!  All the pieces from our Artiste cartridge will be cut for you!  This workshop is just $5!  It will take about 1 - 1 1/2 hours to complete.

We will also be using our markers too.  I will show you how to blend them and get this same great fall colors in your leaves!  Want to have your OWN markers at the workshop?  I can get them ordered for you.  You will need the Cranberry (Z2419), Autumn Terracotta (Z2427), Barn Red (Z2428) and Honey (Z2415) markers.  I will have mine here for you to use, but we will be sharing so it will take a little longer.  Remember with these markers you get 2 markers for $5.95.  You get the color marker and then either a DARKER marker that is the same hue or LIGHTER in the same hue.  Consult the catalog to see which you get for each marker.

Sign up now to come to this quick banner workshop and get your house ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment