Friday, August 10, 2012

Artiste Cricut Cartridge

So by now you have heard Close to my Heart has a new Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I wanted to show you a few things I have made with it!  Here is the coffin.  I LOVE IT!  I have always wanted to make these for Halloween but what a hassle to trace a pattern and cut it out...NO MORE!  Now you can use our Artiste Cartridge to do all that work for you!  Simply fold and glue!  The one at the top with the spider web on it...YEP that is also a Artiste cut and so is the "spooky".  
Then the bats..those are cards that you fold their "wings" to make the card.  STINKIN CUTE!  I put some treats inside!  I wish my kids were still little because these would be a HUGE hit at the school party!!!


 Above is our Spellbound workshop kit!  It used the Artiste cartridge too!  The whole kit (everything you see her except the candle holders..LOL) are included in this kit.  It is $32.95 and includes the Spellbound Paper Pack, Stamp set, Bakers Twine, Foundry Clips, Jump Rings and instructions.
You will need the Artiste cartridge to complete this.  You can't see very well, BUT it has bags, cupcake liners and bottle labels.  See page 13 of our new catalog to see a better picture.

I can't wait to get back and create more!  Stay tuned for more cool projects created with our Artiste Cartridge and better yet...get your own and start making YOUR projects today!


No comments:

Post a Comment