Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Your Day - SPECIAL

Have you gotten in on our great special yet?  If you purchase $35 between now and the end of September, you will get our special It's Your Day stamp set for just $5!  AND, this is a DOUBLE stamp set!  It is TWO D Size stamp sets in one!  It's a $35.90 value!  What a GREAT deal!  Here are some cards I stamplifted recently.  LOL

These cards were stolen from one of my downlines Brenda Thacker.  She created them.  They were so DARN CUTE, I had to recreate them!  TADA!  Yep, even I stamp lift!  lol


They are all using just cardstock.  No pattern paper.  You create your own by using the stamps!  Love it!

I also used our new Cricut Artiste Cartridge to cut some of these cool shapes!  Have you seen this cartridge?  It's amazing!!  Keep watching my blog for more samples coming soon!  But there are 700 images, so it might take me awhile.  BUT, you can get yours by calling, emailing or just ordering it on my website!!
Love these cards!  Thanks to Brenda for her creativity!  Remember, to get your set of these stamps, just purchase $35 in products by the end of September and get it for just $5!  It makes a GREAT gift too!  I hate to say it, but Christmas is coming and if you have a scrapbooker or stamper on your list, this is a GREAT gift and the price is RIGHT!


1 comment:

  1. I just started being a consultant in August. I was looking for ideas for these stamps---I LOVE what you have created. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete