Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like CHRISTMAS!




The stores are ready, the neighborhood's are getting decorated, the trees are going up...so you know what that means...it's now officially the Christmas season!

So with that in mind, I wanted to share a Christmas layout I made (I copied from the catalog), mine is a little different....but I LOVED it.

I used our Mistletoe kit and our Father Christmas stamp set (D1449). The part that I really love is the NOEL. I stamped it in Cocoa, then I stamped it in Cranberry on a separate piece of cardstock. I then cut out the Cranberry NOEL...yes, I really did cut it all out. Then I stuck the Cranberry Noel down on the Cocoa Noel to give it a two tone look. Now, would I do this 50 times...NO, however, I did it this once and just LOVE how it looks. I felt it was worth the time to have an amazing layout.

You might be surprised on how cool this look is and it is worth your time. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment