Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Magnifique!

I recently went to Colorado on a "working" road trip to my friend Julie's house! But with work comes play...and of course I had to bring COLOR coordinated popcorn balls to match our Magnifique layouts! lol

Here is the layout I made to show at my last Open House, but I didn't have any pictures for it yet...so here they are! This kit is SO beautiful! Not only can you use it for a TON of different things, but I also saw SNOW layouts in this too. Watch for those in an upcoming post. But I took our snowflake stamps and added a little snow pizzazz and now I have snow pages using this kit.

That is what I just LOVE about our kits...they are so versatile. So get out those snow pictures from all that snow last year and get scrapbooking them!

No comments:

Post a Comment