Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Memories

Today I want to share pictures of Grant. It is a hard day, but I decided to share these so silly pictures with you of how silly he really was.


The picture with the flowers behind his ears, was when he and Cody were decorating dirt cake cups. We put fake flowers in the individual cups. Hmmm I wonder who got the flowers after they were behind his ears! LOL

Then we were swimming and he just looked so funny with his goggles on.

The last picture...well, it is true Grant. I didn't know how fun someone could have by putting an orange slice in their mouth! lol He was always trying to make someone smile! And after all this time, he still makes me smile!

Remember how important pictures are. And scrapbooking truly does make us relive our memories over and over again! So keep clicking those pictures...especially the silly ones!

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time of year for you and your family. Hugs and God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you always smile when you remember Grant...thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete