Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today I thought I would share one more picture of our decorations. This picture was taken right before my husband work party. I just love how the focus is on the candles but you can see the fireplace and the tree in the background.

Remember when you are taking pictures these next couple days...take them at different angles instead of straight on. Also, take them in different places. We seem to take them at the same locations every year. Same tree, same decorations, same angle. Branch out this year and take your pictures differently. You will be happy with the result.

I hope you are almost done with all the shopping, preparing, wrapping and cleaning. Take a deep breathe and enjoy the next couple days with family! I pray you will have a safe and fun weekend.

And remember to celebrate the birth of our Savior! That IS really what it is all about. Enjoy and I will see you here next week!

So from my blog, I wish you a VERY Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment