Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Use What You Have!



Do you purchase our workshop kits? You know the ones with the paper pack, stamp set, accessory and the color brochure? If you aren't, then you should be! LOL But if you are purchasing these, then I highly recommend pulling them out! Did you forget you had these? I tuck them in the back of my How To Books so I don't forget that I have them.

So recently I pulled one out and created this layout. The brochure is from the Notebook kit. If you purchased this pull it out and start creating! Or whatever ones you purchased, pull them out and use them! They are easy to forget when they are not with your other How To Books.

This is a quick and easy layout I did of my son (when he was little) playing baseball. This is why we do this...to relive those memories all over again. So during this crazy time of year, try to stop, take some time for YOU and relive those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment