Friday, November 19, 2010

Personalize Your Scrapbook Layouts



Do you ever wish you could personalize your scrapbook just a little bit more? Here's my idea. You can make a personalized stamp with your team name on it, your school name or even your kids names. I have even used these for change of address, and a personalized Christmas Greeting for my Christmas cards.

You can personalize your own stamp for as little as $7.95 and that includes a block too! They are on page 85 of our current catalog. Check them out! You have a pick from 6 fonts.

Here I made a stamp that said NEBRASKA and used our football stamps (C1375 In the Game - Football) to stamp the colors of the Nebraska football team. This is a GREAT way to use your stamping supplies to really get personal.

The other page I made one that says Millard West...it is a school that I do business with. I got out our baseball stamps (C1393 In the Game - Baseball) and made a page.

The possibilities are endless with personalized stamps. All you have to do is figure out where to start! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment