Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Use What You Have

I just finished scrapbooking my Easter 2010 pictures using our Caboodle kit. This is just one of the pages, but The real thing I wanted to show you is how I USED WHAT I HAD! Remember a while ago...our Magic Moments Scrapbook kit? The one with 12 2 page layouts and all the stickers and embellishments included! That one! Well, I was creating these layouts and found the extra stickers that I had from it worked GREAT with this kit. I stamped the bunny and other Easter (Holiday Jubilee) stamps on them, colored them and tada DONE! I just get so excited when I use what I have!

So get out your extra stickers, and your Caboodle kit and get those Easter, Spring or even water pictures and get scrapbooking! It feels so good to get pages done while using what you have! AND, of course, if you want the Caboodle kit or anything else and you don't have it, I will be happy to get it ordered for you! I put orders in ALL the time, I will be happy to order your supplies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment