Tuesday, May 11, 2010

In the Month of May Stamps

Here is a CUTE card I made with our In the Month of May stamp set (C1415 $18.95). This card is for my events calendar ((Z126 $8.50) of course for the month of May. You can very easily make a card out of it...in fact, I copied it out of our Summer catalog on page 80.
These stamp are so cute! So far we have a set from January - August! Our fall/winter catalog will have the rest of the year, but now is a great time to start your "in the month of" collections!

All the stamps in these sets are imagines that pertain to that particular month. Way cool! Check them all out in our Summer Catalog on pages 80 & 81. The new summer catalog is now live on my website. I can't wait to create a scrapbook page with these stamps! Oh, and just wait until you see the cute layout I used for our In the Month of August and my son's senior pictures! But you will have to wait for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment