Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Stamp of the Month

Here is a sample using our May stamp of the month. It is called Cherish the Moments. See at the bottom of the left layout, under Happy Birthday? That's 2 of the stamps. This is actually the layout that I made for my son Cody's birthday...which is today! And on the stamped image that says "celebration", I stamped "24" because it is his 24th birthday. EEK! I can't believe my baby is 24! Where did the time go?









I can't wait to get pictures on this layout. I love the colors in this paper pack. It is called Passages and uses Barn Red, Brown Bag, Cocoa and Garden Green. I just LOVE this paper pack. Perfect for boy pages, outdoors and I really think it will be great for zoo pictures too. Stop by my Open House tomorrow to check it out in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment