Friday, May 14, 2010

Cherry O Open House Layout

If you came to my Summer New Catalog Open House, you were able to make this layout using our NEW Cherry O kit!
This is my favorite kit in our Summer Catalog. It just say summer and happy!

If you didn't have a chance to come to my open house, then you can make your own. I used our Cherish How to Book and the layout is Color Celebration page 30. Like I said, the paper pack is our Cherry O (X7123B $12.95). I also used Friendship Alphabet Small (C1401 $18.95), Cocktail Alphabet (my favorite and I have to stop using it so much...I am going to wear it out! LOL E1015 $34.95), Over the rainbow stamp set (D1426 $22.95) and Hot Diggity (C1407 $18.95) I love this set too! It has the cutest frog, snail and owl in it...just to name a few.
So get out your stamps and paper and start playing! And if you need any supplies, just give me a call and I will get them ordered for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment