Friday, March 6, 2015

New 8 Page Workshop!

Wonderful 8 Page Workshop


I am excited about this workshop.  You will make 8 pages PLUS I will show you how to mix our Picture My Life cards in with our classic layouts.  You will get 
                                                               Wonderful Paper Pack
Scaredy Cat pattern paper
1 4x 6 Flip flap
Hopscotch PML 1/2 pack
Gold Assortment Sequins
Photo Storage Page Design 3
Additional cardstock
Cricut Shapes
tax & shipping included
$32
This workshop will be help on Saturday, March 21st at 2:00 held at Mahoney State Park (email me for more details) the deadline to register for this is Wednesday, March 11th.  
I will ALSO have this on Wednesday, March 25th here at my house from 6:30 - 9:30.  Deadline to register for this workshop will be March 18th (I need time to get supplies here)

Email me to get registered!

No comments:

Post a Comment