Friday, March 13, 2015

Do You Love Your Job?

I love mine!  My job gives me the opportunity to earn FREE TRIPS FOR TWO!  Does yours?
If not, maybe you should do what I do!

Become a Close to my Heart consultant!  In March we have the special...see post from February 27th.  You can get a free shoulder bag and our rolling tote free too!  Check out that post for more information OR, call or email me, I will be happy to talk to you about it!

I did want to show you some of the benefits from working for this amazing company.  Each year we have an incentive trip contest.  In February we went to Disneys Aulani Resort in Hawaii!  It was so fun!    Check out these pictures.
Goofy!

My NUTTY friends!

Ahhhh sand therapy 

Look who caught us when we were trying to play a game.


It was amazing!

AND, Close to my Heart sends us a box of goodies before the trip.  We got several stamp sets, an album and 10 (precut) page layouts PLUS accessories!!  THEN, on the trip we get a gift every day in our room.  Here is a pictures of the gifts.


Are you ready to become a consultant?

And this year's contest is to go to the Eastern Caribbean on Norwegian Cruise Lines!  So now is the BEST time to join this amazing company!  You can sign up by going to my website>what we do>be a consultant.  And get ready for an amazing ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment