Friday, March 20, 2015

Close to my Heart New ShinHan Markers

As you might be aware, Close to my Heart had gotten some new markers and I have been busy playing with them.  They are so fun!  They are alcohol based...so when you play, make sure you put something under since they do bleed.

So I made this card and Someone asked if it matters if you use our regular black stamp pad or if you have to use a Stazon or pigment ink.  You know, I didn't think it mattered, but I found out fast that it DOES matter.

This first picture is using the pigment ink.  See how the flower POP!

Then the one below I used the regular black stamp pad.  See how the flowers don't stand out as much as the one above.  So make sure you use a pigment stamp pad or Stazon when using the markers.  The card looks fine, but MUCH better with the pigment ink.



Here are the 2 card side by side.  The one on the right is the pigment ink.  I didn't think there would be that big of a difference, but there is.  
So get out your markers and start creating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment