Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Group Layouts

Here are the layouts my groups will be making in October.  I used our Sarita paper pack to make them. I have to say after 15 years it still amazes me on how pictures just work with our paper.  


After making these layouts, I went downstairs and was going through pictures and found these.  They work PERFECT!  The above are pictures of my son Cody & his dad sleeping and playing together.  It was so funny to see these pictures again and see how Cody as a 1 month old would sleep in the same position as his dad!  Oh how I love pictures!


And this layout above are of my FAVORITE grandparents.  They are both deceased now, but I am THRILLED to have these special pictures to remember all the wonderful times we had together.

I challenge you to pull out some pictures and relive your memories too!  And MORE importantly, get them scrapbooked!  

If you would like to make these layouts, just give me a call or send me an email.  I will be happy to sign you up as a guest for one of my groups!  The dates for all my groups are listed on the "upcoming events" tab here on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment