Friday, October 4, 2013

Holiday Extravaganza!

I am VERY excited to announce my upcoming Holiday Extravaganza!
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20TH AT 1:00
This year I am doing something different!  We have a new Holiday Gift Giving Guide and I am excited to show you all the cool stuff in it AND give you TONS of ideas for the upcoming Holidays!  That is Holidays PLURAL!  Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas.   Not just cards and scrapbooking, but also gifts, home decor, festive decorations & invitations.


It is Sunday, October 20th at 1:00. This is different then my normal Open Houses! I am going to give you TONS of ideas for the holidays that you can make FOR handmade holidays.  
Check out the "upcoming events" tab for more information!  This is going to be a TON OF FUN!

Make sure you RSVP to reserve your spot!  



No comments:

Post a Comment