Friday, October 18, 2013

More Fall Scrapbook Layouts

I LOVE fall...except for the part where winter comes right after it...but fall is beautiful.  And taking pictures in the fall is another favorite thing I love to do.  
I made these layouts...inspired by my friend Michelle Snyder and came up with these.  
In Nebraska we have something called Apple Jack festival...and these are perfect for that.  Or  you can also take pictures of your "apple of your eye".  


The apples are cut from our Artbooking Cricut cartridge (yes I have been using it a lot lately  LOL) I stamped "apple" with our white stamp pad, using our Frame works alphabet and "of my eye" with our September special stamp set.  It isn't available any longer, but if you were one of the lucky ones that purchased it...get it out and use it!  


And YES, I took the paper and did a basket weave with it.  I really liked the look of it.  Not sure I would do that all the time, but this time...it was perfect.  The pattern I used for this was from our Make It From Your Heart #2 how to book, pattern #4.

No comments:

Post a Comment