Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Time for Halloween!

It's time to get in the Halloween spirit!  And why not make your layouts NOW!  You can make these for this Halloween, or maybe you still have to get past Halloweens scrapbooked!  Here is a video Close to my Heart produced with some GREAT layouts using our ArtBooking Cricut Cartridge.  If you don't have this cartridge yet, you NEED IT!



Call me soon to get your cartridge!  I can get it ordered for you (I even have one here at my house if you prefer instant gratification!)  and you can get working on your layouts!

This cartridge is AMAZING!  As you can see from this video.  And this is just 2 keys!!!  There are 700 images on it!  So get yours NOW!

Here are the layouts I made by "scrap lifting" from this video.  I can't wait for Halloween to get some pictures for these layouts!!
I used our glitter paper...falling in love with this!!

 I lined the back of the house with Lagoon cardstock for this look


Here I used a piece of the green glitter paper.  


The bottom spider web and the BOO are made from the glitter paper too.  LOVING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment