Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Monthly Group Layouts

I really like our July pages!  They are using our Tommy paper pack.  I did them differently then CTMH did them.  I wanted to show the versatility of them!  The first page I used it for a birthday layout.  I think it will be for my husband's birthday!  


I used our Magic How to Book.  The layout is called Mystify

On this layout I wanted to make a 4th of July layout.  I used our Imagine How to Book this time and the layout is called Understudy.  I also used our NEW Home of the Brave stamp set that is only available until the end of July, so if you want it, make sure you get it soon.

I also wanted to point out my dimensional elements stars.  I wanted to USE what I have, so I was trying to use a bunch...LOL  So for the one in the upper left, I sponged one it Cranberry, then a smaller one in Outdoor Denim, then an even smaller one in Cranberry ink.  Then a similar format in the upper right.  They were so fun to do AND I used a bunch of stars I had.  BONUS!

Want to make these layouts?  Join me at one of my groups.  Check out my upcoming events tab right here on my blog for dates of my groups!  AND, make sure you get your 4th of July pictures taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment