Tuesday, July 23, 2013

THE NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART CATALOG IS ALMOST HERE!!

 If you are ready for our NEW AUTUMN/WINTER Close to my Heart Catalog...then stop on over on Sunday, July 28th from 1:00 - 5:00 for my New Catalog Open House and pick up your copy and see all the new products!!  



If you are attending and would like to make the free 12 x 12 page, please RSVP so I can reserve your supplies!  I also have the matching layout for just $4 if you would like to make that, be sure to let me know.  I hope to see you on Sunday!  

I will also have discontinued, slightly used stamps not only for a discounted price, BUT, during my open house, take 50% off the discounted price!  I will also have samples for sale along with products, both current and discontinued!  So make sure you reserve THIS SUNDAY!  

Hope to see you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment