Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Get a Discount on your Scrapbooking Supplies

As you may know, Close to my Heart is coming out with our new catalog and that means a new consultant kit!  If you would like to get a discount on your scrapbooking supplies, here is the deal for you!  

You get this kit for just $49!  That is a savings of 70%!  And yes, here is a sneak peek at our new Laughing Lola kit!  It is beautiful by the way!  
If you would like to get a discount on your scrapbooking supplies and see the new catalog EARLY, then contact me now!  We can meet up and get you signed up!

Or, if you would like to get a discount on your supplies AND make some extra money, we need to talk!  I can show you how to make money by selling CTMH!  
Send me an email or give me a call 402-334-5615.  CTMH has made it even easier to make money!  Oh and our new incentive trip has just been announces.  It starts October 1st is to the Disney Aulani Resort in Hawaii!  NOW is the time to start your business!

Close to my Heart welcomes everyone!  From the hobbyist that is looking for a discount on your own supplies to the person looking at adding a little bit of extra cash and even to the one who wants to make this a full time job.  We have the perfect place for you!  So don't delay.  Contact me now!  I would love to have you on my team!  

No comments:

Post a Comment