Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Introducing Studio J Videos

I want to add a some Studio J education to my blog, so each Wednesday I will be putting a Studio J video on my blog. These are GREAT SHORT videos that show you how fast and easy it is to use out online scrapbooking. AND the best thing is you don't have to purchase any software and it free to try!  

Simply to go my website and click the Studio J tab at the top.  Set up an account (it's free and we don't do anything with it) or if you already have an account simply sign in and start creating.  But you might want to watch this video first to get familiar with how it works.   



It's so easy and you will have all your scrapbooking done before you know it!  I am hosting a FREE Studio J class on Tuesday, November 20th at 7:00.  If you would like to attend, please RSVP to me!  You can bring your laptop and I will even help you get started!
AND, there is no cost unless you decide to purchase your layouts!
SO check out this video and then stop by next Wednesday for another step by step Studio J video!

No comments:

Post a Comment