Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Card Workshop

It is that time again to start making your Christmas Cards and I can HELP!  I am having a 
Christmas Card Workshop on Monday November 5th or Monday November 19th at 7:00.  
You will make these 15 cards (3 different designs, 5 of each).  

Here is a close up of the 3 cards




The kit includes the Pear & Partridge Stamp Set, all cardstock and pattern paper, 15 Colonial White cards with envelopes, 1 pack of red glitter gems (108 pieces), spool of tan twill ribbon, and a color brochure.  I will provide step by step instructions to get them done.  If you would like to make more (on your own) I will have extra cardstock and pattern paper for you to make more!

Now is the time to get signed up for this!  Call me (402-334-5615) or email me at gottastamp@cox.net to get signed up!  You must email me by October 29th to get signed up for the November 5th workshop and by November 12th for the November 19th workshop.  I need to get the supplies ordered.  
This workshop is $34.59 (tax & shipping included)

 I love this stamp set!  I know it is going to be one of my favorites!  This kit will NOT be carried over to next year, it is only available until the end of the year...so even if you don't take this class, you still can order it, but get it before the end of the year!

So let's get your Christmas cards done soon!  You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment