Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Scrapbook Layouts

Are you ready for Halloween?  These layouts will get you in the mood!  These are the layouts that my monthly groups will be making!  Want to come as a guest?  Just give me a call or send me an email (gottastamp@cox.net) and let me know which date will work for you (check out my upcoming events tab for October group dates)
 Here is the first layout we will be making.  It is from our Make it From My Heart Book pattern #12. The picture below is the blown up version of the left hand page.  I love that mummy!  LOL  And we will be learning a new stamping technique on the BOO.

 And here is the blown up version of the right hand side.  The lamp post with the spider web hanging from it.  CUTE!
And here is the other layout below.  It is from our Magic How To Book - Performance is the layout name.  The thing I love about these layouts is you can omit the halloween images and add pumpkins or something to make it look more fall and less halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment