Friday, July 20, 2012

MIA!

Did you think I was MIA?  Sorry...I have been at our annual Close to my Heart Convention in Dallas Texas and didn't post anything to my blog before I left.  Sorry!  But I am back and have so much to tell you!!  
Here is a picture of me with the sign CTMH made for all the Directors.  My team is the Gotta Stamp Crew.  We were part of the parade that walked down the aisles at the beginning of the first day!  It was in general session.  Too fun!  They think of some cool stuff for us Directors to do!!  



Here is a picture of my team in our adorable team shirts.  You can't see them very good but it says Gotta Stamp Crew and they have our little stick people on it with cowboys hats and western wear.  Very Cute!  One of my downlines designed them.
Here I am with my friends Christina Eisenhour & Melissa Robinson.  This is the directors dinner.  They took us to Eddie Deen's Ranch.  Ok...they called it a ranch and it was a blast, but it was building in downtown Dallas!  LOL  It was decked out with western store fronts and horses, wagons and even a bear!  Well, they were all stuffed!  LOL  

I was the recipient of 2 awards.  My first one was for #10 for personal sales for the company!  YIPPEE!  Thanks to you...all my customers who have made that a reality.  Then the other award I got was for #3 in team sales for our unit size!  GO TEAM!  This is awesome!  Here is a picture of me with my team and our award.  We all dress up well don't we!  

And then the highlight!  The Texas Tenors were the entertainment and came to our dessert banquet for all the awards recipients.  They took pictures with us AND even gave us a free cd and autographed it!  How fun is that! How cute are they!  lol  
 I have to admit, I am NOT a country music girl and I didn't see them on America's Got Talent...but they are MORE then country. The opening song was Play Me Some Mountain Music...ok I like that one and after all they were EASY TO WATCH!  lol  And I had a table up front!  Then they sang Nessun Dorma and I have to say I have never felt the breathe taken out of me and so emotionally into a song before!  WOW!  They were good!  


Oh and besides all this exciting stuff, we also got a NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG!  lol  It is AMAZING!!  I can't wate to get playing with all the new stuff.  And YES, just in case you haven't heard by now...we got a NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE called Artiste!  If you like bags, boxes, purses and dimensional items, you will LOVE THIS!  It does more then that, but WOW!  For only $99, you get the cartridge with 1200 images (only 2 are the same as our other one...a square & a circle) 3 stamp sets, 3 dimensional elements chipboard shapes AND a booklet that tells you how to make all the dimensional stuff! HOW COOL IS THAT!  If you would like to see it and all the new stuff, come to my OPEN HOUSE ON SUNDAY, JULY 29TH FROM 1:00 - 5:00!  
If you RSVP I will have supplies for you to make a 12 x 12 layout using new products!!              DON'T MISS IT!  Hope to see you Sunday July 29th!


No comments:

Post a Comment