Friday, July 27, 2012

Close to my Heart Open House THIS SUNDAY

This Sunday is my New Catalog Open House! 

 I can't wait to show you all the cool stuff Close to my Heart has to offer!!  If you are in the Omaha area, come to my open house from 1:00 - 5:00 and check 
out all the Fall/Winter products!
Here is the layout that you can make for FREE...ok the first page (left page) you can make for free, the right side layout is just $4 if you would like that.  I do have a limited supply, so if you would like to make it RSVP to reserve your supplies.  


This paper is amazing!  You can use it for Halloween, Fall or anything!  I just LOVE how versatile CTMH products are!  I created the same layout below, but made it for fall instead of Halloween.  Totally works!
  

And...READY FOR THIS!  Close to my Heart has just released our SECOND CRICUT CARTRIDGE.  The Artiste!  It is AMAZING!
It is $99 and you get the cartridge that has 700 images and only 2 are repeated from our last one (circle & square).  It has boxes (every box you can imagine), bags (again so many bags including purses),  cupcake liners, event words like Merry Christmas, Halloween, EEK and even an OWL!  (I love owls). Plus you get 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of our dimensional elements!  If you loved our last cartridge, you will LOVE THIS ONE EVEN MORE!  Contact me to get your cartridge now!  Just wait until you see what you can do with it!  I will have it at my open house!  Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment