Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Stamp of the Month

July has a great stamp of the month.  It is called Live Out Loud.  It has 8 stamps with great phrases like Live out Loud, Soar, Imagine the possibilities just to name of few.
 Here is a layout that I scrap lifted from our catalog.  Close to my Heart did the first page (I changed it a little of course) and then added the second page!  It turned out GREAT!  AND, the pattern paper used for this is from Superhero.  You would have never guessed that!  It is the periodic table paper.  So you take paper from a kit that is mostly Red, White & Blue and add different cardstock colors and now you have a TOTALLY different look.
 Here are the pages by themselves bigger so you can see better.  The word "SOAR" and "you make the world a better place" is from the July stamp of the month.  I also added the word "friends" in the tile area.  It is our newsprint rub ons!  Using what I have.  Then I took the pink flower and butterfly...those are from our Lucy rub ons!  YEA!  I love it when I can use up some of the stuff I already have on hand!
 And here are a few cards!  The Just Be U card was inspired from my friend Julie's card!  HI JULIE!  I stamped lifted again!  LOL  On that card I colored our color ready seam binding (ribbon) with Indian Corn Blue re-inkers and now I have custom ribbon!
If you would like this stamp set make sure you get it before the end of the month!  Because it is ONLY available in the month of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment