Friday, July 6, 2012

July Group Layouts

Here are my July Group layouts.  I really like this paper pack!  It's called Victory!  I used pictures of my son's birthday for these pages.  Here is a record even for me.  His birthday was May 1st.  I had all of the pictures developed and scrapbooked by May 4th!  WOW!  That has NEVER happened.  Good thing I needed pictures for these layouts...otherwise they wouldn't be done!  LOL
 For the above layout I used the pattern from our workshop kit.  I also used our Varsity Alphabet.                    I am falling in love with that alphabet!
 Here is a close up of the second page.  I used our 4 x 6 flip flaps here.  There is a cool story behind this picture.  Cody took the day off to golf on his birthday and we always go to lunch.  After lunch he golfed ANOTHER 18 holes.  I asked if I could take a few pictures for the scrapbook.  As I was taking these pictures we realize it was 1:07 pm...the exact time he was born.  How fun is that!
 I put my camera on burst mode so I got his entire swing!  I used our flip flaps so you can see the whole  sequence of this swing and hit.  Very fun!  Our flip flaps come in 4 x 6 (15 for $3.95), 12" pack with 4 x 12, 6 x 12 & 8 x 12) for $4.95 and our 6 x 6 flip flaps 10 for $4.95.  They are a GREAT way to get lots of pictures all on the same page!
This second layout I used our Magic How to Book.  The layout is called Top Hat.
Want to make these pages...come to one of my groups in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment