Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scrapbook Page Pops with Flowers

Have you heard yet that Close to my Heart has just gotten our own Cricut Cartridge yet? I know it's been all over and we are SOOO excited about it so we are YELLING it all over! But our cartridge is different from so many others and here's why.
We have coordinated our stamps with the cartridge. YEP, so now you can cut out an image and simple stamp on the cut out and you have a BEAUTIFUL creation!
Watch this 2 minute, 28 second video that shows you how.
I will also give you a tip. I use the grid paper like they use in the video when stamping...however I found that it is a little difficult to see the image you are stamping on because it is normally white or colonial white. So I took out my VersaMat (Z1279 for $14.50) and use that under my images. The mat is black and even has a grid on it for more precise stamping. Now I can see my image (white or colonial white) and it makes for MUCH easier alignment.

If you do not have your CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge yet, you need it! It has so much on it! It has shapes, an alphabet, bags, boxes, dimensional flowers, borders...so much! There are 700 shapes! Want to see all of them...go to closetomyheart.com and see all the images! In addition to ALL those images, you also get 3 stamp sets and 3 dimensional elements sheets with coordinating shapes. This is not only an amazing deal at $99, but you will love all the cool stuff you can make! Contact me to get yours Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment