Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pair-a-Phrase Special

Here they are...some samples using the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set! I love them! I wish I could take credit for them, but I won them are our convention! They were created by our art department and I and THRILLED to have won them!

They are awesome!
Here's how you get this stamp set. From now until September 30, 2011 you will get these for free for spending $75. And remember there are 2 sets of D size stamps in this package! That is a $35.90 value FREE! And then you can create these adorable cards!

Don't delay...get your set now!

But wait! If you act between now and the end of August, you can double up on the specials. So if you spend $70, purchase the August stamp of the month for just $5, then you can get the August special (A Typeset alphabet) AND this special FREE! So it is time to double dip! Get your order together and I will help you get both specials FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment