Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Join the Excitement!

I recently returned from our Close to my Heart convention and it was a BLAST! Here is a short video of the excitement that was had by all! It was held at the amazing Disneyland! And we were treated like Princess'! From the release of our new autumn/winter catalog and all the new products from running into Goofy for a photo op. You name it Disney AND Close to my Heart had it for us! So check out this video...and be sure to watch for me...you just might see me!

Would you like to join in this fun and earn extra money while getting a discount on your own products? I am always looking for people to join me in starting their own Close to my Heart business. This is a GREAT time to start your business! There are so many reasons to start your own Close to my Heart business, but I thought I would give you the Top Ten...

1. New Autumn/Winter Catalog and products

2. Holiday selling is right around the corner

3. New Commission Plan - unlimited income potential

4. Select Product Credit (that means free CTMH stuff)

5. We now have a Cricut Cartridge

6. Earn extra cash for your Christmas shopping (pay cash, not credit)

7. Shop from yourself at a discount for gift giving

8. Tax Benefits

9. New incentive trip contest starts October 1...cruise for 2 to the Southern Caribbean!

10. Be your own boss!

If you would like to start your own Close to my Heart business, contact me OR go to my website (click on the your opportunities button) and get signed up!


Want to learn more? I am hosting a 1 hour Pizza & Possibilities next week on Tuesday, August 30th at 6:00. I will provide the pizza and tell you a little about the difference Close to my Heart has made in my life and see if it's for you! So if you have ever been wondering if CTMH is for you, then RSVP for my Pizza & Possibilities next week!


Enjoy the video! We really do have a blast! lol Oh, next year convention is in Dallas Texas!


No comments:

Post a Comment