Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Fun

Have your kids set up a lemonade stand yet this year? If so...here is a GREAT layout to do with those pictures. BUT, if they have not had a lemonade stand...time to "dress them accordingly" LOL, take the electronics out of their hands and get them outside enjoying that fresh air and having fun selling lemonade! Then you can make this cute layout! LOL

I used our Magic how to book and the layout is called Raise the Curtain. The polka dot b&t paper is from our Sophia kit and then I stamped the lemons on white cardstock using our You're Sweet (B1351) stamp set! Remember, if you can't find the perfect paper...MAKE YOUR OWN! This is a great way to customize your layouts! I didn't have lemon paper so I grabbed my stamps and made my own. I also used our Pennant Alphabet to make the title. How cute it that! LOL Other stamps used were Over the Rainbow (D1426) stamp set and Splendid Day (D1462).

So next time you need that "perfect" paper and don't have it...remember you can make your own with stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment