Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Great Mail Day

I recently went to the mail box and found a box from my friend Julie. In that box was this ADORABLE card! I never thought of bees and cute...but now STINKIN CUTE is this card! I love it! So I thought I would post it here on my blog.

Julie used our Wishes How to Book and the card is Gallery. The stamp set is Bee Happy (B1374 on page 50 of our current catalog). DANG IT...now I am going to have to buy this stamp set!! lol
She used color pencils to color the bee and flower.

Ever time Julie has to mail me something, she includes an adorable card. I think I am going to leave stuff at her house so she has to mail me stuff more often! LOL But this is a GREAT reminder to always stamp a cute card for our friends! So next time you have your stamps out, make a bunch of cute cards so you have a stash handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment