Friday, July 29, 2011

New Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridge

Yes, it's true, Close to my Heart has just introduced an EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cartridge that goes PERFECTLY with our new stamps! The cartridge works with your Cricut machine and contains 700 images, font, shapes and 3 dimensional items. Of those 3 dimensional items they include the very popular flowers, boxes and banners! I am SOOO excited about this!
So now you can use your Cricut to cut shapes that coordinate with our stamps! WOW!

Along with our Cricut Cartridge you also get 3 exclusive stamp sets and 3 dimensional elements (3 sheets) for just $99! Host a party and you could qualify for this as a 1/2 price item! WOW WOW WOW! Can I say that enough? lol

I am excited to start playing with mine! Keep watching my blog to see samples that I have made using our NEW CRICUT CARTRIDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment