Friday, July 22, 2011

Host a Close to my Heart PARTY!

Do you just LOVE this adorable tote? Well, you can get one free ONLY by hosting a party in August or September with $350 in sales! I have a limited number of these available so book your party soon to reserve yours!

This is NOT in the catalog! It was only available to consultants for a limited time and I got some extras! It isn't even available to consultants anymore! Talk about exclusive!

This tote has 6 inside areas that velcro so you can change the sizes, it has outside pockets and elastic where you can insert pens and scissors. I put my scissors in the pictures so you can see the size if the tote. It's pretty big!

Call me (402-334-5615) today or email me at gottastamp@cox.net to schedule your August or September party! PLUS you will get the new catalog free also! It is filled with so many cool things!! So make sure you call/email soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment