Friday, June 3, 2011

June Stamp of the Month

I just LOVE our June stamp of the month! It is called Jubilation. They come with all these round stamps (and accent stamps) that work great with our 1 1/4 circle punch.

The stamps in this set are a variety of holidays and season stamps. From summer, fall and even some Christmas stamps. This stamp set is ONLY available in June, so if you want it...make sure you order it before the end of June.

I really like this SPOOKY card. I stamp lifted it from my friend Julie! HI JULIE! We used our lucky kit for the paper and it works PERFECT. Who would have thought we can use our Lucky kit for Halloween. IT WORKS!


Who knows...you just might find that you can get a head start on your holiday cards! I know...making Christmas cards in JUNE! lol Who would have thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment