Friday, June 10, 2011

It's a Good Mail Day!

Have you ever gone to your mailbox and ran back to the house to rip open a package that came for you? This is what I did a couple weeks ago when this came in the mail.

I got a package for my birthday from my Colorado friend JULIE! YEAH JULIE! I couldn't get in the house fast enough to rip into it! In fact I think it was 1/2 open before I hit the doorway! LOL

She made this AMAZING card...see below using our Fanfare kit! How fun it that card! Then I opened the wrapped package with the card and found this amazing little scrapbook! How fun. Here is a picture of it closed and above it is opened. It has all these amazing pockets with cards that pull out. I can't wait to get some pictures in this!

So...the moral of the story is...if you can create something amazing, mail it to a friend...you will MAKE THEIR DAY! Julie sure made MY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment