Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fathers Day Scrapbook Page

If you know me, you know I LOVE to USE WHAT I HAVE! So here is a new layout using some OLD paper! This b&t (patterned) paper is from our Free Spirit kit from long ago. But I had some extras and I needed an idea for my recent crop, so this is the outcome. A GREAT layout for Father's Day. So if you came to my crop...you already have your layout DONE! YEAH!

I used our Imagine How To Book and the In The Groove layout. Very easy layout to create and if I have to say so myself, a VERY CUTE layout! I just LOVE the airplane with the message behind. You can put any message you want! Those stamps are from our Splendid Day stamp set. It is very fun! The possibilities with this set is endless.






Here I did a close up of the title and the box at the bottom of the right page. I popped up both the tree and the airplane and also put a silver brad by the propeller of the airplane. Simple little details that add so much!

So see if you have this paper left over, pull it out and recreate this layout. If you don't have this paper, recreate it using ANY paper combination! Quick and easy layouts. Gotta love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment