Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Canvas Badge Buttons

I just love new products and this is one of our newest...they are plain canvas buttons that are self adhesive. You can sponge them, stamp on them...whatever you want.







Here I made this layout of my son's birthday last month. He is now 25, but will ALWAYS be my baby...so I pulled out our Token Alphabet and stamped on the badge buttons with Chocolate ink. Then I took the cross hatch stamp also from the Token Alphabet and stamped over the letters in Olive. You can just barely see it in this picture, but in person you can really see them well.

This layout was created using our You & Me special paper...and if you still want this paper pack...you can still get it, but once June is over...it will no longer be available. So contact me soon if you want this AMAZING paper pack...also comes with stamps and lots of other goodies! Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment