Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Free Studio J jpg

Have you wanted to try our Studio J online scrapbooking, but you just haven't gotten around to it yet?

Now's the time! In the month of June, Close to my Heart is offering a FREE jpg of your layout. With NO purchase necessary! So create your layout and get your free jpg of that layout. Then you can email it to family or friends, post it to your blog or facebook accounts or just enjoy it yourself.
If you choose, you can purchase the actual layout and within 1 - 1 1/2 weeks you will have them on your doorstep.

Not sure how to do it? If you are like me, you like someone to actually SHOW you how to do it. I don't like to figure things out...even though it is very easy to figure out, but if you would like me to assist you in your layouts, I can help. I am hosting a FREE Studio J Workshop on Monday, June 27th at 7:00. I will give you a short presentation of Studio J and then help you get your layout started.

Also, if you are a Studio J customer and you would like some time to sit and work on your layouts and get some assistance from me, you can also come at 7:00 - 9:00 to work on your layouts.

Go to my website and click on the Studio J link. You will be prompted to either set up an account (this is free) or to sign in. Then start to upload your photos, pick out your kit and layout and you are ready to then drop your pictures in the layout. It is soooo easy! And now, it's free! So if you would like to attend my Workshop on June 27th, please RSVP and I will reserve your spot! I can't wait! Studio J is really easy to use and it allows you to get caught up on your scrapbooking! Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment