Friday, February 18, 2011

Studio J Online Scrapbooking

I have to say, I am becoming a bigger fan of our Studio J online scrapbooking the more I play with it!

Here is a layout I did of Brooke's birthday. She is my son's girlfriend. I actually had them dress for our Bliss kit, but when I saw this kit Takes the Cake on Studio J...I knew I just had to use it! This is a members only kit and is ONLY available on Studio J...darn...I would LOVE this as a paper kit! But, it was just so fun to make and it took me no time at all.

The tag line for Studio J is Real Life, Real Scrapbooks, Real Time. I couldn't describe it better. These pictures were from January 28, 2011. I haven't had time to get the actual pictures developed yet, so I thought, what the heck, I will do them in Studio J. I saved money by not printing the actual pictures and it sized the pictures to the photo wells. So I didn't have to pay extra or think before I printed them to make sure I got a larger picture. Studio J does this all for you. So here it is...DONE!

I also created LOTS of layouts of our Mexican Riviera Cruise that we took 5 years ago. I have been stressed about getting them done and just not having the time. I took 4 hours over 2 days and created 17 - 2 page layouts using Studio J and I am DONE! That cruise DONE! So I have decided to use Studio J for all my big trips! This is how I am going to get caught up on these large projects.

I will share my Mexican Riviera layouts in an upcoming blog post. If you would like to learn more about Studio J, I am hosting a class...free...Wednesday, March 30th at 7:00. Email me at gottastamp@cox.net if you are interested in attending my class and learning more about Studio J!

1 comment:

  1. Stinkin', Winkin' CUTE! When Kori turned 12, she picked out the papers she wanted for her scrapbooked layout of the party ahead of time so we actually told them on our invitations to come dressed in denim, navy and/or soft yellow. NO JOKE! This is a sickness! :)

    ReplyDelete